|Salary||$2300 - $2600|
|Job scope||As per requirements,|
|Requirements||Full Time M&E Drafter @ Woodland Area
Basic Salary: S$2300 - $2600
Working Days: 5 Day or 5.5 Days Work (Base on Project)
Working Hours: 8am to 5pm
Requirements & Duties:
- Min. Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Engineering or other relevant qualifications.
- Proficient in AutoCAD (minimum 2 years’ working experience) for drafting 2D drawings for Mechanical, Electrical, and Fire Protection systems.
- Proficient in Revit use for MEP system draughting, space coordination and visualization including conversion of AutoCAD 2D drawings to Revit models and vice-versa (e.g. for production of submission drawings from Revit models).
- Preferably specializing in Mechanical & Electrical Design.
- Must be able to read & understand engineering documents and translate the relevant specifications into the computer-aided software to produce the relevant drawings.
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by customers, engineers and architects.
- Site coordination of drawings, including attendance of meetings on site to deliver successful completion of project.
- Coordinate with main-contractor and sub-contractors to resolve any technical/ site issues.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and both independently and in a team.
To apply, Email Resume/CV in Words format / PDF and attach recent photo in your resume to JOBS@EREMP.COM
* JOB APPLY STRICTLY BY EMAIL ONLY, PLEASE DO NOT CALL OFFICE/MOBILE/NO SMS *
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
*** Only Shortlisted Applicants will be notified.***
|Education Level||Nitec/Higher Nitec/Diploma in Engineering or other relevant qualifications|
|If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to : email@example.com.|