|Salary||$2000 - $4000|
|Job scope||as per requirements|
|Requirements||Electrical Engineer cum Site Coordinator @ Aljunied Area
(Interior / Renovation industry (A&A fitout Work)
Basic: $2200 - $4000
Working Days: 5.5 Days Work
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm
Requirement & Duties:
- Min 2 Years working experiences in M&E Engineering and or relevant field
- Experiences in Interior/Renvation A&A fitout M&E Works. Electrical / ACME Aircon works / Lighting Works
- Good communication Skills / Fluent in English
- Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirms system's and components' capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Maintains product data base by writing computer programs; entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To apply, Email Resume/CV in Words format / PDF and attach a recent photo in your resume to JOBS@EREMP.COM
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
*** Only Shortlisted Applicants will be notified.***
|Education Level||Diploma/NITEC or equivalent|
|If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to : email@example.com.|