|Salary||$2200 - $2800|
|Job scope||As per requirements|
|Requirements||Basic Salary: $2200 - $2800 ++
5 Days Work - 8am to 6pm
Requirements & Duties
• Min. GCE “A” level, Diploma in logistics/shipping or equivalent
• With knowledge in handling Dangerous Goods
• Knowing Hazardous Substances Regulations for Singapore & and other oversea trade locations as and when required.
• With 1-2 years shipping and documentation with ISOTANK experiences.
• Customer service oriented with good interpersonal & communication skills
• Able to start work immediately or within short notice period.
• Responsible for the safe, timely, efficient coordination of all distribution and Shipping Logistics Activities.
• To ensure all drivers comply with Local regulations governing “Dangerous Goods”, Labor Law and all environment regulations.
• Familiar with Port, airport and inland clearance procedures.
• To ensure the Import and Export Procedures and Documentations are complying with local regulation requirement.
• Ensure smooth flow of import and export documentation process flow.
• Prepare all related documents pertaining to import and export including Permit Declarations.
• Liaise with carriers / forwarders on bookings of vessels for exports and arrival dates of vessels, port charges, etc for imports.
• Ensure all billings are done promptly and accurately.
• Handle customer enquiries, complaints and requirements.
• Any other duties as assigned.
(Able to start work immediately or within short notice period)
|Education Level||A” level, Diploma in logistics/shipping or equivalent|
|If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to : email@example.com.|