|Salary||$2800 - $3200|
|Job scope||• Providing technical support to regional customers.
• Performing repair, maintenance and calibration services to the customers.
• Ensure all documentation in accordance.
• All assigned duties
|Requirements||Senior Technician / Senior Operations Engineer (Aviation / Aerospace) @ Yishun Area
Basic Salary: $2800 - $3200
Working Days: 5 Days Work
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Singapore/PR Only, Due to Company has insufficient foreign worker Quota (No Quota)
• Diploma in Engineering or related field of study.
• Min. 5 Years Experiences
• Preferred Experiences / Good knowledge of electrics knowledge of hydraulics
• Min. 5 Years Experiences in the Aviation sector or Aircraft/Powerplant Tooling would be essential
• Good knowledge in Technical/Repair experience background
• Good communication in English / Teamwork
• Familiar with reading technical drawings
• Familiar with the use of measuring instruments for daily use
• Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills and has the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
• Able to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently and/or within a team
• Quick learner with technical interest.
• Familiar with quality systems and the respective documentation requirements
• IT literate and working knowledge of ERP systems. SAP would be an advantage (Optional)
|Education Level||Diploma/NITEC or equivalent|
|If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org.|