|Salary||$5000 - $7000|
|Job scope||- Be responsible for sales, marketing and product marketing functions in terms of prospecting, identifying and establishing new clients.
- Establishing plans and budgets for target market- make potential forecasts and resolve potential issues.
- Provide input on efforts to enhance existing products that meet customer requirements while maintaining pricing and gross margin requirements.
- Perform the whole process of requesting inquiries, quotation and lead line to quote to customer. Establish rapport and maintain good relationship with dealers and end-users.
- Work out selling prices according to the guide line provided and get approval before quoting to customers.
- Closely monitor status of outstanding quotations and develop/implement strategy for closing the order.
- Project and provisioning of the required spare to meet customer's demand.
- Work with distributor partners in the region to drive and deliver sales performance.
- Customer contact with business and leaders to open and develop new accounts and revenue channels.
- Track, monitor and oversee sales performance to meet monthly sales targets
|Requirements||Basic Salary: $5000 - $7000
Working Days: 5 Days
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
** Singaporean / PR Only, due to company does not have Quota to recruit foreign candidates. ***
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and or equivalent
- Min. 4 - 5 Years of Experiences in related in Truck/Trailer/Crane, Heavy Equipment or Automotive industry
- Overall responsible for the sales performance and management of the Spare parts and accessories.
-Must be professional manager with the ability to think and act commerciall.
- Must have strong communications skills, as the job requires regular interaction regularly with customers, mechanics, technicians, vendors / suppliers and the management.
-Must be commercially focused, analytical, organized, professional, dependable and a capable leader.
- With experiences in Directs and coordinates activities concerned with operation and sales of automotive parts by performing the following duties personally.
- Able to travel through-out the assigned sales territory.
- Posses own vehicle or with a Valid Class 3 Driving License
|Education Level||Diploma / Degree|
|If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to : email@example.com.|