|Date of Birth||24 February 1992|
|Skill 1||Accountant (Full Set)|
|Education||Year 2014 - Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC) University
Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Finance/Accountancy/Banking | Malaysia
Major: Advanced diploma in Financial Accounting
Year 2012 - Tunku Abdul Rahman College (TARC)
Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management | Malaysia
Skills: Accounting Software (MYOB, Peachtree, Realtimme, OCI and etc)
Language Spoken & Written: English, Mandarin Chinese & Malay
|Experience||Working as a Full Set Accountant in Singapore since Year 2014 (In Audit films & Construction Industrial)
• Dealings with clients in the course of conducting the accounts work.
• Assist client in documentation and accounting records.
• Handle client GST submission.
• Handle client’s payroll (eg. calculation of commission, preparation of payslip and provide management report with some analytical review for client)
• Handle all client tax matter including preparing tax computation and Form C/ Form C-S for compliance of IRAS’s regulation.
• Provide assistant on training of new junior staff
• Finalizing of accounts and preparation of statements of accounts of a wide range of companies covering various industries completion of the unaudited of accounts, ensuring compliance with reporting requirements imposed by legislations and accounting standards, before final review by the managers
• Knowledge in variety of accounting software (MYOB, Auto-count, Real-time, Peachtree, and Globe3)
(Looking for 5 Days Work, East / North Area)